We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

Chur, Switzerland
4 posts
Save Topic
Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

Hello,

we want visit Krakow for have some fun. But we will be there on a sunday. Is sunday also a good day for outgoing or is it a bit lame?

Thanks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

I think like anywhere Friday and Saturday are alwys the best, But i'm sure you will be able to join a bar crawl somewhere or go to some club

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

Plac Nowy in Kazimierz on Sunday night is always busy, plenty of bars, some open all night.

Chur, Switzerland
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

Soundy good.

Thank you very much for the information.

Sad, that we can't stay longer.

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
234 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

Hi,

The choices are more restricted in term of clubs for sunday. On top of plac nowy already mentionned, have a look also on Prozac club. There is usually some erasmus student party on sunday.

Regards,

J

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

I agree Plac Nowy in Kazimierz even on a Sunday there is always something going on, plenty of pubs etc to choose from

Kevin

Chur, Switzerland
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

Thanks for the replies.

Maybe we are now on a Monday evening in Krakow. Hope to find a nice location and cool people :)

7. Re: Party/Outgoing also on sundays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 13, 2014