We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

I am bringing my partner to Krakow in the new year and am looking for a hotel that has outdoor hottubs/jacuzzi's. does anyone know of such a hotel?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

Hi

As far as i'm aware there's not any Hotels in Krakow with a outdoor hot tub/jacuzzi. Even if there were i can't imagine them opening this during the winter months as it can be as cold as -20 even more and it wont be easy to maintain a nice temperature in such cold conditions. You will find Hotels with them inside

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

Hi, it will be hard to find something with outdoor jacuzzi in the city, and private outdoor jacuzzi... well, I think it's impossible in Krakow but hopefully I'm wrong and someone knows place like this.

But you can choose one of luxurious hotels that offer private bathroom jacuzzi. For example Komorowski Hotel offers special romantic package with hot bubble bathtub, champagne, candles etc. hotelkomorowski.com/pokoje/pakiet-romantyczn… You will also find bubble bathtubs in Amadeus …hotel-amadeus.pl/rooms/apartment

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
234 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

As mnetionned by other, outside in jan in krakow will be more than a challenge. I advise you to have a look on qubus. They have a swimmingpool and spa on the top floor with nice city view. It can be a good compromise with krakow meteo :)

Hope it helps,

J

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

The Qubus hotel is a very good compromise i'd say :-)

Burgas, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
260 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

There is some apartments that do, I think they are called domino. Just remember coming across them when searching for an apartment

6. Re: Outdoor Hottub/Jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Krakow