We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new years eve

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
new years eve

i am spending new years eve in krakow this year with 3 friends.

we are all around 40 and would like to eat good food and drink coctails?would also like to see the fireworks in the main square.

have been on lots of restaurant web sites and e mailed lots but so far no real sucsess.any sugestions please?

Coulsdon
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new years eve

Wish someone would answer!! :-)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new years eve

I've heard good comments on this place and close to the square Restauracja Wentzl, but not eaten there myself

Coulsdon
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new years eve

Thank you:-)

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: new years eve

You have so many options

1) can have hotel + NY Eve together as package or separate it

2) can choose hotel on market square or close to vistula river ( fireworks are close to vistula river)

Hotel Pod Wawelem, Kossak, Sheraton - good view of fireworks not to far to the market square, All those places have roof terrace and quiet good restaurants.

Questions:

what is most important for you

musik ( what kind) , food, hotel, fireworks, market square or vistula river location, dance floor

Pearland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: new years eve

I'm in the same situation and I'm going to a party with nice food and music at a a place called Sempre Baracka for 140 zlts.

Pearland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: new years eve

It's located right off the sqaure.

Coulsdon
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: new years eve

Thanks MacieJ & Bobby, I'll take another look after work:-)

We've booked for a meal at Starka for 125zlts (mainly due to them being the most helpful via email). We're looking to eat & then watch the fireworks, with some drinks & music thrown in of course!! With Starka booked we'd thought we'd eat then head to the square but if there are places we can party & watch the fireworks in the warm I'm sure that would be preferred. If I have any more questions or find anything more that might be of interest I'll post again.

8. Re: new years eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, December 22, 2012
9. Re: new years eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, January 07, 2014