We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton...
10 posts
Save Topic
hotels

hi everyone, going to krakow next april with few lads, looking for place to stay thats in good location to bars and clubs, just looking for the basics, any suggestions are welcome,

thanks

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels

Try apartmentsapart.com I've stayed with them 3 times in krakow & good choice of apartments and locations

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels

Hello mate been to Krakow a few times and i found the mosquito hostel pretty cool and good location

Wolverhampton...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels

Thanks for the suggestions.will look into them, just looking for clean place with bed to be honest, most likely be out of it by the time we get to bed

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels

If it's your first time mate, in the main square there's a place called Wedel and they sell lot's different types of drinking chocolate, cakes and stuff, the classic milk chocolate is really nice, i think it's on the first page of the menu, gaurentee it will be the best you tried, beer try tyskie or lech and maybe zubru are nice, try some traditional Polish food like Perogi or maybe bigos and golabki Very nice my friend

Wolverhampton...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels

cheers mate will do that, yea 1st time, its a stag do but good bunch of lads just looking for good time,few beers n nice food, any few other stuff that you usually do on a stag do,

thanks again

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels

No worries mate, be preppared women are pretty Hot, you'll be shocked lol

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels

I stayed in the Luna & sun apartments with apartmentsapart there both in the same building & only 100 meters from the main square. U have everything on your door step & easy to find in your way home late at night also.

8. Re: hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 30, 2013