We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Novotel Centrum

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Topic
Airport to Novotel Centrum

Hi could anyone give me some information on the best way to get from the airport to Krakow Novotel Centrum.

Would quite like to keep the cost to a minimum, but really looking for the easiest option.

Thanks in advance

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
183 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

Take the bus nr.292 and get off at the "Cracovia stop", then move forward abour 50 metres to the fool of cars "Konopnicka steert" and turn right, after a 500 metres walk turn right right into the " Kosciuszki street" you will see your hotel just on the right side of the street.

Just about 0,70 penses and a 10 minutes walk and you will be at your hotel.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
656 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

It will be hard to beat the price of the bus ticket (remember to buy the ticket for zone I+II).

The exact name of the stop is Cracovia Błonia.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

Thank you so much for your reply.

Just one more little question.....will I know when I arrive at Cracovia stop?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
129 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

The easy way to get there is by taxi.It will cost about 70 zloty and takes about 20 mins. Last week that was £13 when I was there.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

Did you catch a taxi from a rank at the airport or did you book one

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
756 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

I too caught a taxi into central Krakow last week at a cost of 70 zloty. There are loads of taxis at the airport and you will have no problem picking one up there. In addition you could also catch the shuttle bus to the airport rail stop and train to Krakow central station. The cheapest option would be the bus, the taxi option will be the quickest and most convenient and if there are 3 or more of you the cost is comparable or cheaper than the train.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

Thanks for your reply.

It's just me and my niece so I'll be paying for everything!!!! Could be a good reason to catch the bus but like the say a taxi would be more convenient. I'll have a good think about it.

8. Re: Airport to Novotel Centrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, December 15, 2013