We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sightseeing on the river

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield england
Level Contributor
281 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sightseeing on the river

Hi, my husband and I are visiting Krakow for a few days at the end of May, this being our 4th visit. I am sure I read on this forum last year that there are boat trips on the river - can anyone confirm this and if so where from, how much. Also how much are the horse and carriage rides, where do the rides take you and how long are the trips? Really looking forward to our visit

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sightseeing on the river

Apart from boat trips you can now take a balloon trip from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Info tel: 0048 500 44 45 45, hiflyer@hiflyer.pl. From what I have heard the balloon goes up 200 mts every 15 mins with 30 persons on its view platform. The balloon is located bewtween the Wawel Castle and the Skalka church.

http://www.hiflyer.pl/node/2

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sightseeing on the river

There are a couple of different boat trips you can on. There is a 1hour one which just does a leisurely round trip, and there is a 3 hours trip to Tyniec. Have a look here for further details:

www.krakow.pl/en/turystyka/?id=vistula.html

texas
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sightseeing on the river

can anyone speak about the boat trips in Krakow versus those in Budapest?

thanks

4. Re: sightseeing on the river

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, December 05, 2009