We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa and Wine

Egersund, Norway
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Spa and Wine

Hello. We are travelling to Gdansk 12-15th of October and are looking for a SPA close do the old town (Radisson SAS hotel). Any recommendations? Also do you know of great places for a group of 8 to do a wine tasting/beer tasting or vodca tasting?

Appreciate all recommendations.

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa and Wine

Hi,

Check the service in Radisson carefully.

They have some service partly included in the hotel price.

There are many restaurants close to Radisson in Gdańsk.

A small and nice vinery you'll find also on the corner of Sw. Ducha/Złotnikow Street.

Kind regards

Malgorzata

Egersund, Norway
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa and Wine

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

What do you mean service? You mean there are things included in our room reservation we might not be aware off?

We'll check out the winery. Thanks for your advice.

Any thoughts on SPAs or massage places nearby?

Egersund, Norway
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa and Wine

Hey.

Do you know the name of the winery?

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa and Wine

Well... a bit outside of Gdańsk - 40mins-1 hr drive, but... I can recommend one of the nicest wineries I know in Poland: Kania Lodge. Small hotel plus the home-style restaurant plus great selection of wines. Plus really nice surroundings. They also have their own vodka, afair, but I have never tried it as I am not a vodka fan.

No spa there, though.

Edited: 9:47 am, January 30, 2014
5. Re: Spa and Wine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, February 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Gdansk