We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Gdansk
Search

first visit to gdansk

uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
first visit to gdansk
Save

Hi to everyone.i'm looking for a convenient hotel not too far from the centre.also i'm interested in upscal bars,bar restaraunts where i can go in the evening.travelling alone for a weekend break.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
817 posts
32 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: first visit to gdansk
Save

There was just a recent discussion here about staying in Sopot instead of Gdansk if you're keen on bars/restaurants to day to after sight seeing:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g274725-i2957-k433…

Sopot is the social hub and livelier in the evenings.

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
23 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: first visit to gdansk
Save

Hi,

Check Dom Aktora, Hotel Wolne Miasto, Bonum, Qubus in the centre of Gdansk.

You will find lots of bars and restaurants as well as places of interest.

You can choose also hotel in Sopot and to come to Gdansk to see objects from medieval time, baroque and later time.

Kind regards

Malgorzata

Gdansk, Poland
4 posts
3. Re: first visit to gdansk
Save

Within a walking distance from the Old Town there is a row of small family owned hotels. Parnas, Litarion for example. Good place to stay, really. Then you'll easily get to Długa Street and neighbourhood with a lot of bars and restaurants.

Enjoy your stay.

4. Re: first visit to gdansk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, May 02, 2011
5. Re: first visit to gdansk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Gdansk