We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Gdansk
Search

transfers

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
663 posts
20 reviews
33 helpful votes
transfers
Save

Hi can anyone help with transfers from airport to Apartmenty Szafarnia-Apartment Krolewski, old town flight arriving 8.35pm either public transport or Taxi prices much appreciated. Thanks

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
23 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: transfers
Save

Hi,

You can take a bus (Polish Zlotys 3,-) to the centre of Gdansk (Upland Gate/Brama Wyżynna - Wały Jagiellonskie Street) or to Gdansk Wrzeszcz and to make a change for taxi (abt 20/40 Zlotys) or to take a taxi directly fm the airport (abt 70-80 Zlotys).

No bus/tram stop very close to Szafarnia Street.

Kind regards

Malgorzata

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
817 posts
32 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: transfers
Save

Or you can check these people out:

http://www.gdanskshuttle.com/

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
663 posts
20 reviews
33 helpful votes
3. Re: transfers
Save

Thanks to you both for your help. Are you sure its only 70-80 from Airport. As I have just emailed a taxi rank at airport and he is trying to charge me 130zlotys.

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
23 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: transfers
Save

Hi,

It was the price paid by my friend fm Airport Gdansk to Old Town at the end of December.

When the traffic is high and it is necessary to stop and wait many times the price can be higher.

Kind regards

Malgorzata

Edited: 1:43 pm, January 16, 2011
West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
663 posts
20 reviews
33 helpful votes
5. Re: transfers
Save

Ok, thanks for that info, so I think I will be looking at £20.00- £22.00 english pounds, cheers

Gdansk
8 posts
6. Re: transfers
Save

You can use Gdansk airport shuttle called Airportbus - more info you can find here: www.airportbus.com.pl

7. Re: transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, February 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Gdansk