We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are StudentAgency buses to Vienna airport usually on time?

Which Brno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Are StudentAgency buses to Vienna airport usually on time?

I am planning to take the last bus of the day from Brno at 17:30 arriving at 19:45, to catch a flight leaving at 20:50 (German Wings). Is this realistic, or am I setting myself up for missing my flight? The check-in closes 30 min before departure, so I think I should be ok, but does anyone have negative experiences with this?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,292 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are StudentAgency buses to Vienna airport usually on time?

I don't have any experience with this, but you are leaving this very tight, I would take the earlier bus (leaves at 15.30)

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,264 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are StudentAgency buses to Vienna airport usually on time?

agree, that is cutting it too close

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
28,398 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are StudentAgency buses to Vienna airport usually on time?

There isn't a lot of scope for the bus being delayed on the way as that road isn't usually busy, but I agree, the earlier bus might set your mind more at ease.

4. Re: Are StudentAgency buses to Vienna airport usually on time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, December 15, 2013