We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight train Prague to Budapest

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, FL
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight train Prague to Budapest

Hello, I'm trying to book an overnight sleeper for my husband and me on the overnight train Prague to Budapest through the www.cd.cz website. I entered two adult passengers on a double sleeper. It leads me to carriage 374, but on this website, it shows as if that carriage does not have sleepers or showers, only seats. www.vagonweb.cz/razeni/vlak.php…

Am I getting the right tickets?

Reservation, 2nd class, 1 person 1652 CZK

Trains for the outbound journey Carriage Compart. Seats

EN 477 Metropol 374 DOUBLE MUŽ 51

Price: 1652 CZK

Reservation, 2nd class, 1 person 1652 CZK

Trains for the outbound journey Carriage Compart. Seats

EN 477 Metropol 374 DOUBLE MUŽ 55

Price: 1652 CZK

I don't think so - How do I go about getting the sleeper? And how do I get a female ticket and a male ticket? It seems that doesn't matter with a sleeper, but I would appreciate a confirmation and some guidance.

Thanks!

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,179 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight train Prague to Budapest

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g274707-i96-k714…

read from post 11....your booking should be correct a double sleeper berth 51 and 55, the middle berth 53 is folded down and not used

Sleeper carriages are single sex, but if you book both berths in a double sleeper, you will stay together but you must use one sex for both parties...that's ok.

2. Re: Overnight train Prague to Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2015