We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Airport

clacton on sea
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Airport

My Husband and I are travelling to Prague next weekend for a few days. Can anyone suggest the best way of getting from Prague airport to the city. We are staying in the Tyl Hotel which I understand is about 600m from Wenceslas Square and close to Namesti Miru in the district of Vinohrady. We will only have small luggage so some walking in the main city will not be a problem. We are happy to travel by train or bus.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
38,328 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Airport

Take 119 bus to Metro at Dejvicka, then take the metro to Namesti Miru..then walk down to Tylovo namesti

ticket costs 32 crowns (£1) buy it in the transport kiosk and validate (time stamp) on the bus, use the same ticket for the metro without further validation...the ticket is valid for 90 minutes, you will do it in 40 minutes.

www.pragueexperience.com/maps/metro.asp

LIne A

http://www.dpp.cz/en/fares-in-prague/

clacton on sea
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Airport

Thank you for your information, very helpful

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
38,328 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Airport

Enjoy your trip

4. Re: Transfer from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 03, 2015