We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hvezda / star hunting lodge, any cafes in the park?

newcastle
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
hvezda / star hunting lodge, any cafes in the park?

plan to see the star hunting lodge near Bila Hora, are there any cafes in the park or in close vacinity. anyone know the opening times of palace?

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hvezda / star hunting lodge, any cafes in the park?

No cafes and whenever I have been to Hvezda, the actual building has been closed. Nice park to walk around and if you go at a weekend in the summer, you will bump into the strange sight in Prague of cricket being played by the Prague cricket club

Prague
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hvezda / star hunting lodge, any cafes in the park?

I've not been here for about two years. It used to have the same opening hours like castles i.e. April to October and it was closed on Mondays. The closest nice cafe is over on the No.18 tramline. Walk one stop down the line and you come to a Delvita supermarket. Opposite is a road with a chemist on the corner (last year) but it's all new apartment blocks. At the end of the road (100 metres) is a nice cafe on the corner which is also a bakery and does ice cream and cakes etc. It's a regular stop for us if we are visiting Stresovice just down the road.

Jason

3. Re: hvezda / star hunting lodge, any cafes in the park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 16, 2009