We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any central but charming hotel around/or under 100 euros?

Bangalore
Level Contributor
20 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Any central but charming hotel around/or under 100 euros?

Its only 3 days 29 June to 1st July so Ideally it shd be both charming, heritage with character and good service , but very central so everything is walking or tram distance. I think I'm asking for too much! There will be 4 of us and my 11 year old niece . The Arcadian is highy rated and at 130 euros but is sold out I think. My travel agent recommends Best Westin City, hotel President or Caesar Prague, but by the pictures and reviews, they seem so standard and modern! Another friend stayed in Hotel Jalta - how is that rated? I'd like to explore being in an older building. Many thanks in advance!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
16,455 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any central but charming hotel around/or under 100 euros?

Hotel Elite

Pension U Lilie

not sure of their prices

might need to search under pensions

----------

on the castle side

http://www.littletownhotel.cz/photogallery/

------

Prauge is very walkable....metro and tram often not needed..if so, reliable, affordable.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
20 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any central but charming hotel around/or under 100 euros?

Thanks so much ! The castle was so lovely but A friend has booked us into Best Western Royal palace in PraurHope that's good and central? Hey havea 88 euro rate

3. Re: Any central but charming hotel around/or under 100 euros?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 26, 2014