We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vltava river cruise

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
53 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Vltava river cruise

Plz suggest me whetheri shud do a one hour cruise or a 2 hours lunch cruise? Especially since we are vegetarians? Wat shud be the approx. Charges for it?

praha
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vltava river cruise

I only done the lunch cruise once, only cause we knew the operator.

It was a buffet, honestly, i wouldnt do the lunch, specially if I was veggie.

There is a Jazz Boat which get good reviews

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g274707-d1…

Prague
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vltava river cruise

Lunch is usually in a buffet form. I think, better for you will be cruise without food.

One-hour trips:

River cruise 19O czk (cruise-prague.cz/cruise/one-hour-cruise-12-1…)

Vltava Cruise: 240 CZK and more www.vltava-cruise.cz/prague-centre-cruise

Pražská paroplavební společnost 190 CZK praguesteamboats.com/small-river-cruise-thro…

You can also use the cruise from Rašínovo nábřeží to Císařský ostrov (near Stromovka garden, ZOO, Botanical garden, castle Trója) (cruise: 1 1/4 hour, price: one-way ticket 160 czk, return-ticket 270 czk)

More information: praguesteamboats.com/river-cruise-rasinovo-q…

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,942 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vltava river cruise

I agree forget about the Lunch ,you can always buy a snack or drink from the bar if need be .

4. Re: Vltava river cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 11, 2014