We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

istanbul
Level Contributor
124 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

Hello everyone!

which one is better according to your experience? i know that they are possibly tourist traps but im really curious and i want to experience it...

istanbul
Level Contributor
124 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

bump

2. Re: Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:12 am, March 28, 2013
Edited: 7:12 am, March 28, 2013
istanbul
Level Contributor
124 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

Dont you have anything more important to do other than writing me such an irrelevant answer ?

The question was about two tavern , so if you dont have any recommendation to give, please dont answer my questions and keep your opinion for your self.

I already received answers to my private inbox, its so rude from you that you think they have nothing else to do. They just saw it was urgent and answered.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,330 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

Great, than everyone is happy

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,498 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

Sedmi Svabu overly expensive based on their webpage.

"For only 980,- CZK (40 EUR) pro person you will get three unforgettable hours in Middle Ages all inclusive. Reservation necessary! "

I am sure there are reviews on TA for both of these.

For me, I'd try the Tavern

Edited: 11:51 am, March 28, 2013
Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
437 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

I actually like the Sedmi Svabu and If I'm over that way (which isn't often unless I've been at the black bull) I'll most likely stop for one on the way back down.. The beer is at least cheap for the area.

Could be wrong but the Brabant is the one where they shout at you and try to be rude, which doesn't really wokr if you can't speak the lingo.. not a fan if that's the one.. still they are fairly close so why not go and make your own mind up.

7. Re: Tavern Brabant or U Sedmi Svabu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 06, 2014