We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystery Restaurants

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
43 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Mystery Restaurants

My husband and I were in Prague in August. I wanted to write reviews on two places we enjoyed great dining experiences, but they don't appear to exist on Trip Advisor or on Google. Unfortunately we don't have receipts nor do we remember the names, but we do remember the location. One restaurant was at the corner of Karlova and Seminarska (we took a picture from our outdoor table which shows Caesar Crystal at Karlova 24 across the street). The other restaurant was in the Old Town Square and was directly in front of Our Lady of Tyn Church. It was not Caffe Italia, but was right next to it. I wish I could remember the names or give a review for them because they were both great experiences. For the one on the Old Town Square, even though it was smack dab in the middle of tourist-city, we didn't think the prices were unreasonable, and the service was excellent.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,636 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystery Restaurants

try google street view..perhaps you can find the names that way

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystery Restaurants

Streetview + earth view for the first one: Possibly Karlova 175/3 = Masinda restaurant, no reviews & not sure if correct - many restaurants open & close... I might check it out later this month as I often go to O'Che's & Blues Sklep Jazz Club on Liliova. I'll let others figure out the second one...

3. Re: Mystery Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 18, 2014