We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

Wow what a fabulous time we have had. I will do a detailed trip when we get home tomorrow

We have tried to do as much as we can, walked miles & today we have walked from our hotel to Lesser Town (& got stung for the first time, My fault totally!) we went to the KGB museum which was fab & then walked up to Petrin Tower, talked hubby into a 'stroll' to U Kroka for lunch, now chilling for a while before we go out tonight. We thought about going to Bellevue but I'm not sure, anyone suggest anywhere else that's really nice?

We will be coming back for sure, this city is just amazing :0)

Prague
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

Bellevue is good as the thousands of reviewers on this site will confirm. It's good especially if you're on a diet or not hungry. I would advise a quick burger either before or after!

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

Oh that doesn't sound good, I've been reading the reviews, I didn't see any saying small portions though :0( hhhmmm think we will wander & see where we end up!

Thanks again xxx

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

If I want to spend so much what´s needed for Bellevue, I prefer Parnas.

www.restaurantparnas.cz

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
189 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

VinoDiVino or Blue Duckling. Both were excellent.

Midlands
Level Contributor
199 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

How did you get stung?

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

Thanks for the recommendations but we are back home now!

We ended up at Bellevue and we had a fantastic meal, no complaints at all. I came out very full and sozzled!!!

We got stung when we went over Charles Bridge to the KGB museum. I was busting for a wee (probably too much info sorry!) and saw a cafe on the corner, Victoria is was called, we didn't check the menu's which were outside and easy enough to see as I was in a rush! Hubby ordered while I was downstairs, we had a hot chocolate and a small coffee, 165kc :-O I did question it and told him it was very expensive but he showed me the menu and it clearly showed the prices, totally our fault, the one and only time we didn't check before we entered. Lesson learnt!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,863 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

165kc for both is not being stung ,just reasonable for the area, thats about the price of a beer at the airport ,now that is being stung.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

really? we were normally paying about 100kc for both, between 45-50kc each. We must of been lucky then!

We had a fantastic time, we both feel quite deflated now we are back, knackered too! I don't normally do walking, thats what cars are for!!

xx

9. Re: Enjoying our last day, where for dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 13, 2014