We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art Deco apartment on spanelska

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New York
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Art Deco apartment on spanelska

Has anyone stayed in this apartment? It looks very nice but is the location okay? I was told 12 minute walk to old town which sounds like about a mile. Is that too far away? Is the area okay near train station? It seems that there are some good restaurants there

Pickleball11

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,887 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Art Deco apartment on spanelska

I am not sure, it is central, near the top of Wenceslas Square, but like you say there are railway lines in front of the building in the recess, and busy roads - Vinohradska and Magistrala.....If the apartment is on the top floor then I don't see the noise to be an issue but if on the ground floor then I think I would give it a miss.

There must be great views from the top of the building...not much from the bottom.

And the Old Town Square is about a mile...so 20 minutes walk or so.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Art Deco apartment on spanelska

We have stayed there is August 2012 and i am currently planning my second trip and will be looking at booking it again. We loved the appartment! It was just outside the very touristy area, but only just, which made it for much nicer coming home! We walked a lot and took trams. It was very easy to get around? You cant hear the trains at all, or any noise. There is a very nice massage salon right next door too.

3. Re: Art Deco apartment on spanelska

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 27, 2014