We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inputs needed on hotels/hostels in Prague

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
563 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Inputs needed on hotels/hostels in Prague

Hi All,

I'm trying to look at hotels/hostels in Warsaw and I need some inputs. I'm in my 30s, lead an active lifestyle, and I'm making a 8 day trip through Poland, Czech and Hungary.

I'll be staying in Prague for 2 days (and 1 night from an accommodation perspective). I'll be arriving in to Prague from Budapest by train and checking out the city for the next 2 days. On the 2nd night, I'll be taking the overnight train to Warsaw. I'm looking for a 1 night accommodation in Prague for June 14th, 2013.

The goals of my stay are to find a place that is closest to where the action is, and find a good, clean and reputed place to say. While I don't believe in living in expensive hotels (siice I'll be out and about and sight seeing most of the time), I have grown out of the "dorm room living" part of my life. I'm looking for a decent place where I have the opportunity to have a private bathroom.

Out of the places that I researched for Prague the following places seem to fit that profile. I wanted to run these 6 places by you and ask you for your feedback:

1) Aparthotel City 5 $85 (studio room)

2) Hotel Inos $80 (double room)

3) Miss Sophies - $103 (single private ensuite)

4) Old Prague Hostel - $76/- (double bed private)

5) Prague Square Hostel - $76/-

6) Sir Tobys Hostel - $63/-

Out of these, from a location perspective, #4 and #5 seem to be pretty good.

Could you let me know what you think about these choices? Also if there is something I may have missed that's not been mentioned, let me know as well. My search list was all the accommodation places provided by Trip Advisor and Hostelworld.

Thanks!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
563 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inputs needed on hotels/hostels in Prague

Hi Destination Experts,

Can you please chime in with your inputs on the hotels/hostels that I have listed above?

Since I'm not familiar with the layout of the place, it will really help me to get some feedback before I make the hotel bookings.

Thanks a lot!

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,948 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inputs needed on hotels/hostels in Prague

Go to Bookings.com and have a look at the Residence Bene, the location cannot be beaten ,All rooms feature modern interior design and hardwood floors. Wi-Fi is provided free of charge throughout the property.

$ 85.55

Prices are per room

Included in room price: 15 % VAT, EUR 0.60 city tax per person per night,including Breakfast.

3. Re: Inputs needed on hotels/hostels in Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 17, 2014