We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for a 40th Birthday Surprise

liverpool
Level Contributor
68 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for a 40th Birthday Surprise

I was hoping somebody could recommend a good hotel near to Charles Bride and Castle area.

My husband is 40 next year and I wanted to take him away for 4 or 5 nights.

I have been reviewing hotel reviews on here but cant decide, i have been favouring the Green Lobster.

Can anyone recommend this or similar.

Thanks for your time.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,945 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for a 40th Birthday Surprise

This is a lovely hotel ,Tilly41 has stayed here so she maybe along with a bit more info.

archibald.cz/at-the-charles-bridge-hotel-pra…

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,978 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for a 40th Birthday Surprise

She has....quite a while ago..the best rooms are the attic rooms, great views over Kampa or Vltava......big rooms, but a relatively small bathroom, and no lift in the house. Decent breakfast, 10% off the restaurant bill, nice outside area in the summer. The hotel is non smoking.

3. Re: Hotel for a 40th Birthday Surprise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 18, 2013