We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague in October advice

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prague in October advice

Anyone have any info on what Prague is like in October? A group of lads going any suggestions.

I know everyone goes on about pickpockets etc but is it really a big deal? There's pickpockets everywhere you go..is it alright to take phones, wallets etc out with you?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague in October advice

yeah it is as safe as anywhere, just don't get too drunk and you should be fine.

This link really refers to stag and hen parties but lots of good suggestions and info on this website to help you.

http://www.livingprague.com/stag.htm

I will be in the city from the 15th-19th but will be staying away from any bars in the city center.

Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Prague in October advice

Thanks a lot, as I say people mention the pick pocketin etc but you get it anywhere. Ill look at te article you've given

It's a group of lads so we will be going on drink, any further advice/suggestions welcome ^^

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Prague in October advice

as I say look at that link ,it will give lots of suggestions on the type of places you can vist without problems.How big is your group.

you might want to take in a football match when there ,games are easy to get into and very cheap.

4. Re: Prague in October advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 14, 2013