We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Arrangements while in Prague

Northern Ireland
10 posts
Save Topic
Travel Arrangements while in Prague

Hi,

I am very interested in going to the Bone Church near Kutna Hora, probably on a Sunday. Can someone give me *simple* instructions on how to get there, I only speak english. I read somewhere that the train was probably best?

Also, can someone advise me how much a taxi from somewhere central (ie Charles Bridge) to my hotel (Hotel Duo) would be, assuming it is a reputible taxi firm (ie AAA)

THANKS,

Steven

Mentioned in this post
Charles Bridge
Charles Bridge
57,941 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Hotel Duo
Hotel Duo
1,823 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Leeds
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Arrangements while in Prague

Can get the train to Kutna Hora, I believe the Sedelac ossuary isn't far from the station. Check times on www.idos.cz (english version) as you'll never make any sense of the timetables. When you get to station head for someone young looking they may speak english, failing that write down date, time and destination on piece of paper and hand to clerk. (If I managed trains and buses for three weeks with only very basic Czech anyone can do it) The lonely planet is good for advice on getting about too.

Avoid taxi's and use tram and metro.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,875 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Arrangements while in Prague

there was a posting about this very subject a month or so ago,scroll down a while and you may get it.I did print it and have it in a file somewhere at home.

I will be going there in March.

Have just booked my dates 3-10th march

can't wait.