We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much are the drinks at the Savoy?

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands, U.K
1 post
Save Topic
How much are the drinks at the Savoy?

I'm trying to book a suprise 50th Birthday for my mom in Febuary and obviously I want to make it a bit special so I thought I'd book her into the Savoy. My only concern is I can't find any details on the bar or restaurant prices. I'd hate to spend all that money and then find she needs to remortgage the house to buy a decent bottle of wine. Any help appreciated.

Jen

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much are the drinks at the Savoy?

Hi Jen,

Your mom will love the Savoy. We went early Dec for our silver weddding anniversary and loved it. As with most hotels they make their money in the bar and restaurant. We only ate in the hotel the first night as they have a special set menu for your first night and two eat for the price of one. The meal was o.k for the money not great but we paid as much for 2 drinks as the price of the free meal! The hotel is lovely but the restaurant was very quite and lacked atmosphere. E-mail the hotel direct and tell them it is a special suprise for your mom's birthday and would they offer her a complimentary upgrade. My husband booked us a de-luxe room but i e-mailed and got us upgraded to a suite with complimentary champagne and chocolates, it was wonderful. Give it a try, i am sure you will get it. Let us know how it goes and if your mom enjoys it.

Maggie

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much are the drinks at the Savoy?

Walk down the road from the Savoy past down Nerudova street and you will find a great restaurant called Bazaar. The concierge can make a booking for you and it is about 15 minutes walk. About 30 pounds per head including wine.