We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport hotelneruda,prague

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
u.k
Level Contributor
1 post
96 reviews
Save Topic
transport hotelneruda,prague

we dont land till about 2300hours and one of the hotels we are looking at is the neruda. are we better off in a taxi or public transport. have read reviews but noone mentions getting to and from the hotel. what will the average cost of a taxi be as some say the hotel is out of town. or am i just better at the aria or andels design hotel. thanx

Newcastle
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transport hotelneruda,prague

I have just returned from a 4 day stay in Prague and we used Prague Airport Shuttle to get us there and back from the airport. They have a website that you can book your transfer on and it costs 650CZK each way.

If it is the Neruda I'm thinking of then its in the castle area and we walked past it and it looked really nice and not out of town at all. In fact it was in the centre of the Mala Strana area which was lovely. We stayed in the Radisson just off Wencelas Square which is where the Aria is. The Aria looked nice aswell but Wencelas Square was a bit rowdy we thought!! If I went again I'd definitely stay around the Castle area.

Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: transport hotelneruda,prague

Just got back from Prague, some of the people on our Cadaz bus from airport where staying here, it looked nice and is a pretty good spot, we stayed on Wenceslas Square, I would not stay there again as we didn't really feel that safe at night. It was a bit seedy, I would definitely stay in Mala Strana which is where neruda is, near the castle, the Loreta and pretty handy to many of the sights or in the Old Town, Prague is beautiful the bus from the airport was 480kc (but really 500kc as they don't really offer the 20kc change! It was quick and convenient as we only landed about 12 midnight. Have a great trip!

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport hotelneruda,prague

Neruda is in a good location just below the castle, but and its a real but, its a long way up the hill every time to your hotel. On options for transport to the hotel, try asking what cost a taxi sent by the hotel will be.