We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

I'm trying to organise a trip to Prague, but don't know where to stay. The age group is from 23 - 64 years. I'm therefore looking for somewhere that is safe to walk back to late at night, so the older generation will feel safe by themselves and I don't have to worry about them. I am guessing that the old town is the better place to stay?? and within walking distance to the main attractions and nightlife. After reading a lot in this forum - my head is spinning. Particularly want to stay away from low life areas, as above for safety. We are coming on the 4th Nov 2005 for 3 nights. PLEASE HELP !!!

UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

Thanks Jason,

What about the Atlantic?

I've got better prices for the Atlantic and Bila Labut than the Meteor.

UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

Any help with the above please - Atlantic Vs Best western Meteor plaza or Bila Labut -Thanks

Manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

I took a group of 20 to prague for new year last year, also a mixed age range!

We stayed in the Konvikta apartments, and I cant praise them enough.

All apartments had a seperate bedroom and fitted between 2 and 5 people. It has just been refurbished, so was super clean and tastefully modern.

It is situated about 5-10 minutes walkfrom the centre, which is great, as its really safe and you dont have to liten to bars roudy crowds all night!!

Also has the very nice Papas bar only 2 seconds away, which is great for meeting and enjoying social drinks.

We booked through ATHOS.CZ they will also sort a transfer to and from the airport for around 5 pounds each.

The apartments only cost us around 60 pounds each, and that was with inflated new years prices!

Hope this helps, and i really cant fault these apartments!

Manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

The 6o pounds mentioned above was for 3 nights!!

UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

That sounds excellent - i'll look into that - Thanks

Manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Need accommodation for party of 19 ...Please Help (Jason...

Let me also mention that the apartments look vile from the outside, but dont be put off!!

The 1st-3rd floor are residential properties for locals, and all of the apartments are based on the 4th floor.

Every member of our group comented on how fantastic these apartments were, and we have sent 2 sets of friends since weve been back, who have also praised it!

Another thing worth mentioning is the discount recieved if you pay the bill in cash when you arrive (around 10-15%)

Dont opt for the breakfasts they are rubbish!!!

The customer service was also fantastic, we recieved emails on our return to check that everything met our expectations!!