We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

praha 3 Hotel?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
praha 3 Hotel?

Previous poster recommended Hotel Victoria, seifertova 26 in Prague 3. I recall reading somewhere that this area is inconvenient or inaccessible?

Hotel looks terrific and price is good .. my husband and I do not mind taking trams.. but do not want to be off the beaten track totally..Do local experts have any advice.. Thanks.. and thanks to others who gave advice re hotel websites!

sydney
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: praha 3 Hotel?

Hi,

Prague 3 is a convenient location and I believe reasonably priced, accesible by trams or subway along Vinohradska st. that goes to the upper part of city centre. Distance is about 1-2 km. It is not a historic centre but I think with good air as it is on a hill.

Try Riegrovy Sady with great lookout!

Prague
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: praha 3 Hotel?

Unfortunately the Victoria is not on the Vinohradska side of Prague 3. If you are ok to use trams then it's a good spot. I don't recommend the walk as my idea of a walk back to the hotel at night does not include walking past the Masarykovo train station and then under the highway. It looks like a new hotel and the street is filled with mostly regular Czech shops, no superstores or anything. Like I said, ok for trams then it's ok for me.

Jason

www.livingprague.com