We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jason help!

Westlake Village...
5 posts
Save Topic
Jason help!

I am booked to stay at the Hotel U Blazenky which is located in the lower Shimkov area. Any feed back on this hotel or location of it is much appreciated!

Prague
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jason help!

The hotel itself is supposed to be pretty good but, you should allow for taxi money because there is no public transport option here. I know people who have gone here but, only to the restaurant. A taxi from Mala Strana to here should be about 250kc. Alternatively, you could get a metro or tram to Andel and then a cab but, you would only be saving about 100kc.

Jason

WALSALL UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jason help!

Hi i stayed in a hostel close to the U Blazenky hotel, its really easy to get into town, when we stayed trams 12 14 and 20 werent running as far as smichov due to road works and it was still only a few mins to get into town by tram which we caught on the otherside of the train tracks by the train station, we thought it was a great locationm, better value for money both for hotels and for food and quiet of a night

WALSALL UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jason help!

Hi i stayed in a hostel close to the U Blazenky hotel, its really easy to get into town, when we stayed trams 12 14 and 20 werent running as far as smichov due to road works and it was still only a few mins to get into town by tram which we caught on the otherside of the train tracks by the train station, we thought it was a great locationm, better value for money both for hotels and for food and quiet of a night

you'll have a great time!