We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety Issues

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Safety Issues

A group of us are going over for my stag weekend. While it is not my scene, certain members will be looking to meet some of the ladies of the night which concerns me as we are not familiar with the area. Could anyone recommend a club/clubs that would be deemed as safe or relatively safe as these boys are only in their early twenties and I don't want to worry about them?

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safety Issues

Other users on this forum have recommended the K5 Club or Big Sister club, which are both out of the centre, rather than the many endless clubs, you will see hustling their entertainment on Wenceslas Square. The obvious warning should be made. Nothing is for free. Check your drinks menu very carefully before you order anything and only take essential valuables with you to such places.

Mentioned in this post
Big Sister
Big Sister
Prague, Czech Republic
Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safety Issues

I would much prefer they kept away and just enjoyed some good nights of drinking and eating. I will pass on those details and leave them to their devices. Many thanks.

When you say about the menus - are there hidden extras and charges on them?

Prague
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safety Issues

Not that I've been to many lately but, the Arena disco in Melantrichova was always a good bet. It really was like a regular club except that there were "shows" and available dance partners etc. Some of the clubs like Darling and Atlas will have more people "coming over for drinks" which could become expensive.

Jason

Mentioned in this post
Arena
Arena
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Safety Issues

Not that I've been to many lately but, the Arena disco in Melantrichova was always a good bet. It really was like a regular club except that there were "shows" and available dance partners etc. Some of the clubs like Darling and Atlas will have more people "coming over for drinks" which could become expensive.

Jason

Mentioned in this post
Arena
Arena
Prague, Czech Republic