We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Friendly Restaurant for Christmas Day/Eve

London, England
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Family Friendly Restaurant for Christmas Day/Eve

Hi

Im suprising my husband for Christmas and taking him to Prague with my baby boy. I want to be sure to have a great Christmas Eve and Xmas day and want to go to a nice restaurant all three of us so any advice on somewhere which if fine to take an 11 month old and hubby would be great. Also would it be better to have the meal on xMAS eve or day as I know its celebrated more on Xmas Eve and wondered if there would be more atmosphere. I dont want an expensive place as already broke from paying for the trip for us all! Just somewhere where its good food and lovely atmosphere - nothing too fancy!.

I hope you can help me

Angela

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
792 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Friendly Restaurant for Christmas Day/Eve

a lot of places might be closed on christmas eve or opening past 9pm. probably better to check with the hotel restaurant. most czech people will have their carp at home and maybe going out later or they are on the cottage anyway. christmas day should be fine. the hotel you're staying would be helpful to advise or try and make a reservation at the "needle house", a good restaurant, non smoking, not too expensive...

http://www.hybernia.cz/reservace/stolu.html

2. Re: Family Friendly Restaurant for Christmas Day/Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 12, 2009