We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*Adult's Only Question *

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
*Adult's Only Question *

Hi,

I am on a stag-do at the end of the month and would like any recommendations on adult entertainment (also places where not to go to avoid being ripped-off) and what type of price would we expect to pay...?

Thanks,

Steve

Preston, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

forgot to mention, we are staying at Pricna, Prague 1 - so would prefer something near-by.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

I guess you are staying at the Residence Suite Home, which is definitely a good place to stay at when you are on a stag.

I am replying as a local guy who does NOT visit places like brothels or stripclubs, and also as a driver who took lots of tourist to many of these :D

Oposite side of the main street (Zitna), your residence is on the corner of Zitna and Pricna, you can find club Ariadné Night Club www.ariadneclub.com

Not very far from Pricna is Ve Smeckach street (it is 3rd street to left from Zitna street when going up the hill from your place). There you can find the famous Darling (Ve smeckach 32) and the Atlas (#31)

On the main square (Wenceslas sqr. 5) you can find the Goldfingers.

I am sure you can get a map, there is even a map of erotic clubs in Prague just serach google for: "erotic clubs prague map"

To mention other less known (less known among staggers) I have to not miss:

k5: korunni street 5

Sugars Cabaret: Krakovska 25

Desire: V Jame I think #5

All mentioned are walkable from your place. Max 5 - 10 mins walking distance.

If you will ask any taxi to take you to gentlemen club they will take you to Velvet or Amstrdam Cabaret.

Preston, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

Thanks Smartin, for the advice and especially the map idea.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,012 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

All your questions can be better answered on another board. www.ignatzmice. Its primary forum is Amsterdam, but if you go to message boards, hit the section for other cities not Amsterdam. I think this will answer your questions.

Preston, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

Thanks for the web site, bit to hard-core for me, but will be useful for some of my mates.

I am more interested in lap-dancing bars, all I seem to find at the moment are up for the full works...

Are there any bars that are not to expensive to get a good lap-dance.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
792 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

the red light bar in holesovice is probably cheaper...

Norway
Level Contributor
287 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

Peb?

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,012 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

The Red Light Bar is part of an area far away from the Tourist area in Prague. One side is a bar and the other side is call Show Park which is a brothel I think. There is a flee market/flower market there also. Goldfingers is right in the tourist area. Might be more of what you are looking for.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

Peb is quiet on this one. Maybe he has a daughter - my husband says when he had a daughter, the thought of strip clubs, lap dancing clubs, brothels etc became very unattractive. Unfortunately the "market" exists due to some of the males on this planet and without the market the world would be a better place. Worrying statistics about UK brothels - now staffed by 90% foreign girls mostly from Eastern Europe, old Soviet countries, Asia etc.

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: *Adult's Only Question *

peb was moving house and can gladly say that I haven't been in such an establishment since i was young, single and in my twenties; i.e. decades ago.

red light praha in holesovice is a full blown brothel - no tame lap dances there. goldfingers and the other establishments mentioned by martin are at the start lap dancing clubs - to go further, you need to go elsewhere in the building; i.e. they are quiet discrete