We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttleceskykrumlov.com review?

Bangkok, Thailand
4 posts
Save Topic
Shuttleceskykrumlov.com review?

Hello, I am going to travel to Europe at the end of March and I am looking for a shuttle bus from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov. I have looked at several Cesky shuttle companies and I found company Shuttleceskykrumlov.com, which looked very good, BUT then I found out that thay have the same photos as EXPEDICION, which was very strongly unrecommended in this forum

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g274688-i1988-k429…

There is a logo Shuttleceskykrumlov.com on cars in Expedicion's photo, also they have the same timetable, prices and office address!

Is it the same company that changed their name to get rid off bad publicity?

Has anyone had any experience with them? I did not find any review about Shuttleceskykrumlov.com.

Or do you think I should rather choose another (slightly more expensive) companies?

Which one would you recommend? Ck Shuttle, Lobo Shuttle, or something else?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,642 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Shuttleceskykrumlov.com review?

www.ckshuttle.cz/bus-cesky-krumlov-transfer/

have a look at CK Shuttle as well, Mr. Svacek seems very sensible and also posts on TA....

12. Re: Shuttleceskykrumlov.com review?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, May 24, 2013
Sydney, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Shuttleceskykrumlov.com review?

We used Lobo shuttle about 3 weeks ago and they were great. We communicated via email from Australia, and then re-confirmed our date and time from CK the day before. Our driver was a member of the family that run the business, Jacob (Jakob?), and he was a lovely young man. He arrived on time, and played tour guide, pointing out interesting upcoming views, and answered our many questions during the trip.

We havent used the other shuttle company mentioned, but everyone we dealt with in CK was very helpful.

14. Re: Shuttleceskykrumlov.com review?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:09 am, July 03, 2013
15. Re: Shuttleceskykrumlov.com review?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 05, 2014