We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

Which Cesky Krumlov hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
67 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

The Shuttlebus Cesky Krumlov (www.shuttlebus.cz) is the best shuttle service in Cesky Krumlov. I did my research- its prices beat its competitors, and our driver (David) was willing to accommodate stops along the way. The company is even willing to book a transfer to somewhere not listed on their site. We came from Salzburg to this amazing town. Do not miss this town because trains and buses aren’t accessible, it is well worth booking a shuttle to come here. Shuttlebus Cesky Krumlov is reliable, with trustworthy and polite drivers. I was in contact with Daniel when booking my service, and he was very detailed. I had such a problem finding any reviews on Cesky Krumlov shuttle companies, so I felt the need to be one of the first ones!

Cesky Krumlov...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

There are several threads about Cesky Krumlov based shuttle bus companies here on tripadvisor.

The fact that their prices beat the competition is not true at all. The price of the mentioned transfer from Salzburg to Cesky Krumlov is 1100 CZK per person. The same price is offered by other shuttle companies such as CK Shuttle (www.ckshuttle.cz) or Lobo Shuttle (www.shuttlelobo.cz).

The last minute offer prices may drop to 800 CZK per person. Each one of these companies will take you somewhere else than listed on their website if you ask them.

Cesky Krumlov is of course accessible by bus and train, however it is not an easy travel since there is no direct connection between Salzburg and CK. Usually you need to switch trains in Ceske Budejovice (and sometimes in Linz). The direct door-to-door shuttle bus saves you some time and nerves and in fact is not much more expensive than the train.

2. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, February 23, 2012
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,851 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

Pavel H - you are advertising again!

4. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, February 23, 2012
Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

jsvacek, what is your relationship with this company may I ask?

Cesky Krumlov...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

Which company do you mean?

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

Sorry, I guess my question is answered here>

tripadvisor.com/…35775326

IMO you need to read the TOS about disclaimers

Cesky Krumlov...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

I am familiar with the TOS, however the purpose of my post here was not to advertise, but to correct the misleading information in the first post.

Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

I booked the car from shuttlebus.cz for my trip from Munich to CK. Daniel was so nice & always replied my e-mail rapidly. And the driver Ivan also came on time & was very nice. It's really a trustable company if you need any shuttle bus service. Highly recommended!

10. Re: Shuttle Bus Cesky Krumlov (shuttlebus.cz)

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 25, 2013