We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Stayed at "Life is Dream" Penzion in Budejovice?

Which Ceske Budejovice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Has Anyone Stayed at "Life is Dream" Penzion in Budejovice?

A couple visits back (about a year and a half ago) I discovered this new Penzion and Restaurant in Ceske Budejovice. Since then I have eaten there a couple times, and I can highly recommend the restaurant to all.

However, on my next visit I was thinking of staying in the Penzion for a few nights, while in C.B.

Has anyone stayed there? How was it?

Děkuji vam!

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,879 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Anyone Stayed at "Life is Dream" Penzion in Budejovice?

Neni zac, I hope someone can help. Dont fancy staying in CK?

2. Re: Has Anyone Stayed at "Life is Dream" Penzion in Budejovice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:16 pm, July 07, 2013
Edited: 1:16 pm, July 07, 2013
Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has Anyone Stayed at "Life is Dream" Penzion in Budejovice?

That is a REALLY old post of mine,

For your information, I did stay at Life is Dream Pension early in 2012, and it was very nice.

I used to stay at the Hotel Bohemia for about 15 years, but it closed. I've stayed at a couple other places in CB, since then. However, I can recommend the Life is Dream. Also, their restaurant is the best place in town to eat.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
15,015 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has Anyone Stayed at "Life is Dream" Penzion in Budejovice?

thanks for the post... and the info

5. Re: Has Anyone Stayed at "Life is Dream" Penzion in Budejovice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 07, 2014