We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Krakow to Plzen

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
From Krakow to Plzen

Hi there

Next week I m planning to go to Plzen. Now im in Krakow and i want to get there cheaply as much as i can. could you suggest me a way to get there??

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Prague
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Krakow to Plzen

I would go by train - day train all the way or (better) night train from Krakow to Prague and then on to Plzen in the morning. There is a good connection that leaves Krakow at 22:01, gets into Prague at 7:36, then you take the 8:15 train to Plzen which gets you in at 9:50.

Here is where you can book your tickets: http://www.cd.cz/en/default.htm

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
30,053 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Krakow to Plzen

You can't book the Krakow to Prague tickets online, unfortunately. You have to buy that in Poland, or you could go through www.polrail.com (a trusted reseller). Prague to Plzeň can be bought online (see Jeff's link) with a slight discount, but on the day it isn't that much more expensive.

3. Re: From Krakow to Plzen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 26, 2014
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question