We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations from Prague to Salzburg

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Reservations from Prague to Salzburg

Hi, has anyone had experience booking this journey? I have been trying to get reservations only as I have an interrail ticket but interrail were unable to book. I had a look at going direct with Obb however they did not allocate reservations for Prague to Linz, but they did for Linz to Salzburg (the last part of the journey). Just hoping someone else had been in this route and has experience. Ps. Travelling with kids hence wanting set reservations.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Linz
Linz
Upper Austria, Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
Salzburg Region, Austria
2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Reservations from Prague to Salzburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:13 pm, June 11, 2018

Level Contributor
1,503 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations from Prague to Salzburg

Have you tried booking a reservation at cd.cz? At least for Prague - Linz train.

Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Linz
Linz
Upper Austria, Austria
Reply to: Reservations from Prague to Salzburg
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted