We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th birthday weekend for 5 females where to stay

BRISBANE, QLD...
Level Contributor
107 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
40th birthday weekend for 5 females where to stay

hi we are going to hunter valley in july for a 40th birthday weekend and i am desparatly trying to find accom that is suitable, price around $85 pp per night. near to pokalbin. we can get a bit rowdy so need to go somewhere that will let us make a little noise. (we will be sampling the local wines) but dont want to stay in a resort or hotel , we want that hunter valley feeling of vineyards and hills and pretty countryside. we will fly in to newcastle and hire a car to get us to where we need to be. any advise would be appreciated.

thank you

Pokolbin
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40th birthday weekend for 5 females where to stay

I am the owner of Elfin Hill Guest House in Pokolbin, surrounded by vineyards, fabulous elevated property so close to all the very best that the wine region has to offer.

Elfin Hill is perfect for your group to stay and celebrate a 40th!!

Please email me to get options and pricing.

relax@elfinhill.com.au

BRISBANE, QLD...
Level Contributor
107 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40th birthday weekend for 5 females where to stay

thank you for your reply, but we have got booked into a place now. thanks again

mandy

3. Re: 40th birthday weekend for 5 females where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 27, 2010