We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swim up Junior Suite

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Swim up Junior Suite

I am booked to stay at The Louis Grand in a few weeks and I have booked a junior swim up suite can anyone recommend a good room number or possibly any tips ?

Derbyshire England
Level Contributor
416 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swim up Junior Suite

Well as nobody replied, I do hope that you got a good room....we are booked for next June but all junior suites had gone so had to book a swim up family room...I can't see the difference from the photos...lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swim up Junior Suite

Same here as salsalady, we've a family room... From a few pics I've seen, the rooms to the right (as you look out to sea) get shaded first later in the day, due to trees.

Derbyshire England
Level Contributor
416 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swim up Junior Suite

I did notice looking at some of the photos that some go into the shade earlier than others, but am not sure which are the junior suites and which are the family suites,,,

When I rang First Choice they said the only difference between the two was that the junior suites did NOT have air conditioning ....

4. Re: Swim up Junior Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, October 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Glyfada
Recent Conversations