We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet ski rentals

T A
Tampa, fl
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Jet ski rentals

I am looking at staying at Ritz Carlton the first week of April and wanted to know if there is a jet ski rental place in the area. We also want to do zip lining. Any suggestions on where to go for that?

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet ski rentals

There is a jet ski rental and parasailing in front of the El San Juan Hotel which is a very short walk west of the Ritz Carlton on Isla Verde Beach (It's the next large hotel over).

Look into Toro Verde Zipline, it's the best in PR.

www.toroverdepr.com

NYC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet ski rentals

Whatever you do do not rent Jet Skis from the guys with the Blue Jet Ski flags in front of the El San Juan. They are definitely CROOKS! I paid them $300 in cash for me and three friends to go Jet Skiing and after stalling us for almost two hours...they said their Jet Skis had broke down and they couldn't accommodate us.

Here is where it gets good. They told me that the release I had signed stipulated NO REFUNDS....therefore they were not obligated to give me a refund! After I told them that there was NO WAY I wasn't getting money back...they gave me $280 back and kept $40 as a cancellation fee.

I wound up going Jet Skiing using the guys next to them on the beach...called Archie's. The guy at Archies was great...and he just shook his head when I told them what those guys had done. He said..." I won't say anything bad about other guys on this beach....but I'm not surprised at what happened to you!

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
162 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet ski rentals

You can do some jet Ski touring of the Old San Juan bay with Walk on Water Surfing School surfing instructor William “Chino” Sea-quan (TEL: 787-955-6059 24 hrs a day) they accept credit cards only for making the reservations but payment is cash only, their web page is www.wowsurfingschool.com or with Aquatica their web page is www.aquaticatours.com you can also contact them at aquaticapr@gmail.com their phone number is 787-531-3593.

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet ski rentals

The company with the blue flags is the best company in town.

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet ski rentals

The jetski company with the blue flag its probably the best company in town.. sorry to hear what happen to you that day..

6. Re: Jet ski rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Isla Verde