We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucket List Trip--Help!

New York
Level Contributor
31 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Bucket List Trip--Help!

My Best Girlfriend and I are taking a trip to Puerto Rico next month to celebrate our joint 50th birthdays. We are staying at the San Juan Beach & Water Club. I am currently tackling late stage breast cancer and would love to experience zip lining and a snorkle trip...any suggestions? We do not plan to rent a car and are on a budget. Thanks!!!

webster, Ny
Level Contributor
164 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bucket List Trip--Help!

Toro Verde zip lining

webster, Ny
Level Contributor
164 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bucket List Trip--Help!

You have to kayak in Fajardo at night in the Bio Bay. Its a must.

New York
Level Contributor
31 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bucket List Trip--Help!

Ah, too late, we'll have to go back! We had a FANTASTIC trip thanks in part to everyone's recommendations! We took a sail/snorkel day out of Fajardo and would HIGHLY recommend the Erin Go Bragh. My doctor put the ka-bosh on the zip lining idea, but we relaxed and soaked up the sun on the beautiful beach of Isla Verde. The people of Puerto Rico could not have been more welcoming--I definitely want to return one day!

14. Re: Bucket List Trip--Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Isla Verde