We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant celebration

sussex
2 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant celebration

Dear friends,I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with planning my 40th birthday night on Easter Saturday.I want to go to a restaurant that will take an advanced reservation for 14 of us.To accomodate everyones needs the requirements are relaxed and informal,good for veggies,ok with our little spoken Spanish,fresh/ simple quality food.I would prefer not to feel rushed as we will probably stay for drinks after dinner.Happy to pay good money but can't afford the absolute top end on this occasion.It needs to be within a 15min walking radius of the bullring and ideally would have a nice ambience.Any ideas would be hugely appreciated.thank you.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant celebration

Tragabuches (http://www.tragabuches.com/index.jsp) is closed Sunday nights, as is Albacara and Del Escudero.

You can check Pedro Romero, opposite the bullring and Restaurante Don Miguel to see if they will be open for Sunday dinner. If not, then, the Parador will be open.

You may want to consider lunch instead. Lunch is generally the main meal of the day and you can easily sit around for 3 or 4 hours enjoying yourself. Save the evening for a walk around the city and sample some of its tapas.

Mentioned in this post
Tragabuches
Tragabuches
114 Reviews
Ronda, Spain
Pedro Romero
Pedro Romero
513 Reviews
Ronda, Spain
Don Miguel Restaurante
Don Miguel Restaurante
235 Reviews
Ronda, Spain
sussex
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant celebration

Thanks Robert will enjoy looking at your suggestions on the web.I am most grateful.Best wishes Caroline.

3. Re: Restaurant celebration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 19, 2009