We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation close to the station

LA1
Cape Town
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation close to the station

Are there any reasonable hotels or hostales or B + B's near the main station?

I am only spending one night in Rondo and would much appreciate something close to the station.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation close to the station

I suggest Enfrente Arte which looks like a 10 minute walk. It is in the Mercadillo side of Ronda

The following link can help you get a map of Ronda. The map is interactive. It has Hotel icons that you can click to get the name address and sometimes the teephone number of a hotel. All the hotels are not listed; but it gives you a good idea of where the are situated. You can also input the address and it will mark where location is on the map. The direct link is too long and TA will not allow me to place it in this reply. I can email you the direct link if you wish.

engcallejero.paginasamarillas.es/home.asp

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,884 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation close to the station

I'm hoping to stay at Enfrente Art over the course of my house-hunting mission on the Costa del Sol starting next month, but read on TripAdvisor reviews that a taxi is recommended from the station. Anyone know just how far the hotel is away from the rail stop?

3. Re: Accomodation close to the station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 16, 2009