We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

What would be the most efficient way to get from Ronda to Barcelona? This will be on the tail end of my trip and I am departing from Barcelona. Thanks for any advice.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,729 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

One way is to use trains. You take a train up to Antequera Santa Ana station which is on the high speed line between Malaga and Cordoba and change train for the Barcelona train. Overall journey time about 6 or 7 hours. Take a close look at times on RENFE but seems like only two train options for this change at Antequera Santa Ana.

http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html

There are flights betwen Granada and Barcelona as well as Malaga. I suppose you could take a train to Granada then get to the airport? The flights out of Granada airport are IBERIA or VUELING. from Malaga is RYANAIR or VUELING.

Vueling and Ryanair offer budget deals and require boarding passes to be printed off etc.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

Cadiz_lover, thank you so much. Alternately I could go Barcelona to Ronda to Sevilla back to Barcelona. Do you think that would be more efficient?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,729 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

Well of course it does depend on your travel plans for other places in Andalucia. Making Ronda fit naturally into the scheme of things. .

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,212 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

Lbstewart:

I would fly Vueling from Malaga.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

Benny - THANK you!!!

6. Re: Best way to get from Ronda to Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 07, 2014