We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Ronda ---- Any must go to's?

Palm Harbor, Florida
Level Contributor
934 posts
320 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Ronda ---- Any must go to's?

I asked this question a couple of months ago, and got 4 good tips. Any places you liked recently?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers! ------ Ken

Palm Harbor, Florida
Level Contributor
934 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Restaurants in Ronda ---- Any must go to's?

Ronda, Cadiz, and Marbella are great towns. Having a room right on the gorge & valley in Ronda was like a photo-op. Great history, and very old world.

Marbella is one beautiful seaside town. Loved having a seaside hotel.

Cadiz is not a huge, tourist driven town. As was mentioned about enjoying eating with the local people. That is exactly what you do in Cadiz. Every afternoon and evening the whole town comes out on the streets to hang out with one another. A great sense of community. I could not get over seeing hundreds of people saying hola to each other. I was happy to see that, but a bit jealous too.

Would love to go back to Spain anytime.

Theabbotpostie----- Any time you need any tips, drop me a line.

Cheers! --------- Ken

Edited: 5:22 pm, July 22, 2013
22. Re: Restaurants in Ronda ---- Any must go to's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2014