We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ronda, good accommodation and food shop.

Which Ronda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Ronda, good accommodation and food shop.

Hello. I'm travelling from Marbella to Ronda in a couple of weeks.

I have a hired car, so transport isn't an issue.

I've found hotels and shops on-line, but wondered if anyone who is either a local or has been there lately, could recommend their favourites.

I dont generally eat in restaurants, but prefer to buy food and drink from a good deli. Is there one that you consider to be better than the rest?

Additionally, I've also found accommodation. The ones I've looked at more closely all seem OK. But I'm just asking, is there a particular establishment you give 5 stars to for everything and on the other hand one you would not go back to?

Thanks. Priatel.

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,646 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ronda, good accommodation and food shop.

Most of the time l stay in hostals so would not be the one to ask, but l have never heard of anybody not liking (en Frente Arte) nice place you can look up on this page.

As far as stores with deli's there are a couple in town, you can not miss them. That is how l also eat most of the time. You can also find a couple bakeries for that sweet you are going to need. Good luck and have fun. Hubie

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,594 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ronda, good accommodation and food shop.

"A couple in town" is not an exaggeration. There aren't that many...and most seem to be closer to the bus station rather than deeper into the city. But if we found them, you probably will too.

For lodging, I trust you've looked right here on TA. We enjoyed our stay at Boabdil very much, and we would certainly stay there again.

3. Re: Ronda, good accommodation and food shop.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, August 20, 2013