We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Article About Walking

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,117 posts
3,577 reviews
Save Topic
Article About Walking

theolivepress.es/spain-news/…

Montejaque, Spain
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Article About Walking

Oh, that video. Blush. Well done for finding it anyway. As you can see, that was recorded some time ago and I am embarrassed by it now. On the other hand, it was good publicity for the book at a time when we didn´t have any.

You need autographs, we got ´em. We can autograph copies of the book if you like. At €10 a copy it´s (almost) a gift.

(Actually, I have no idea if I´m allowed to say all that on TA. If not, I apologise in advance.)

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and it certainly is a lot more courteous here than on the forum where I used to post (Thorn Tree).

Take care. Especially in the mountains :-)

Edited: 8:02 am, April 02, 2012
O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
5,998 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Article About Walking

Tony watch what you say or you will upset those we left behind in TTW. But I will not cry over that point!

Montejaque, Spain
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Article About Walking

@Casa (etc). I would not dream of upsetting people on TT. With a few notable exceptions, of course, because there are people over there I would dearly like to upset ;-)

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,807 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Article About Walking

TonyB your welcome, for the welcome, and hope you enjoy T.A. as much as l do. T.A., and traveling seem to be my hobbie for now, untill l get REAL old and then we will see, pathetic right. Think l saw your book last time in Ronda, should of got it but didn't, will for sure next time, or better yet, might just look you up and get one with a autograph. Good luck to you, and am sure l will see you someday in my Favorite little town of Ronda. Hubie

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Article About Walking

Very helpful and informative article. And Eva is equally charming and informative in real life!

Not sure I should comment on solo walking - I am just grateful we don't have many mountain lions in Scotland (although the midges can be seriously fearsome).

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,807 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Article About Walking

Close to where we used to live, this is what might happen when hiking ALONE, but most likely not. Hubie

…yahoo.com/video/sacramentocbs13-15751210/be…

Montejaque, Spain
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Article About Walking

@dedinburgh. Impeccable taste, as always ;-)

Good to see you on here too.

Montejaque, Spain
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Article About Walking

Just for those whose curiosity has been piqued by #15 and #17, dedinburgh is one of Eva´s many satisfied customers.

(I hope it´s ok for me to say that, dedinburgh)

19. Re: Article About Walking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, June 19, 2013