We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manu Tour Operators!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Manu Tour Operators!

I've been researching pretty intensely and trying to decide on which operator for my trip to Manu from Cuzco. Amazon Wildlife Peru and Pantiacolla are the 2 companies I've been emailing with. Does anyone have any experience with either company? If so I would love to hear your thoughts on the two.

Thanks for your time!

Al

Eagle Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Archaeology Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Chachapoyas Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours, Cultural Tours, Day Trips
Mi Wuk Village...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Manu Tour Operators!

I have used Pantiacolla. Excellent company and they have been around for years. I recommend the longer trip as it takes you into the reserve.

San Jose, California
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Manu Tour Operators!

For the price and experience check out EcoManu Expedition. I just got back from using them, it was beyond amazing. Everything that could possibly go wrong did, weather to roads getting wiped out, but our guide made our experience that much more worthwhile.

3. Re: Manu Tour Operators!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 30, 2014