We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adults only--All Inclusives?

north carolina
Level Contributor
51 posts
15 reviews
Adults only--All Inclusives?

Any recommendations for an adults only, all inclusive resort in Panama and on the beach? For potential 1st time travellers to Panama.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
779 posts
254 reviews
1. Re: Adults only--All Inclusives?

There is one in Bocas that I kept running across while looking for a family friendly lodge. I don't recall the name, but there are not that many resorts there to look through.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Adults only--All Inclusives?

I think you are referring to The Garden Of Edan on Isla Solarte. There is no "resorts" so to speak. The are lodges with inclusive packages but nothing like a big resort with multiple restaurants, swimming pools, disco etc etc.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
10,281 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Adults only--All Inclusives?

Not sure whether a 3 room, 10 guest maximum is quite what the OP is looking for !

4. Re: Adults only--All Inclusives?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 21, 2014