We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel within walking distance?

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel within walking distance?

Hi everyone...any hotel recommendations that are within walking distance of the Rincon action (restaurants, beach, etc)? Thanks in advance for your help!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel within walking distance?

first note that you are going to want to rent acar...keeping that in mind you will only be a couple of minutes from everything in RINCON...IF YOU CAN GIVE MORE DETAILS...YOU LOOKING FOR SWIMMING BEACH ,SURFING BEACH SNORKEL BEACH ETC...even though RINCON is a small town it is very spread out if you don't have a car you be more or less stuck where you are staying..and that would be a shame...

keep asking questions....

www.rincon.org

doda

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel within walking distance?

More information is important to gage your needs. Villa Confressi, Villa Antonio, and Rincon of the Seas, are all located in the heart of Rincon, fun bars, beautiful swimming beach, also you will find a number of Guest Houses and Vacation Villas in this area. in Puntas, for surfing and younger night life, try Tamboo, Casa Islena, Club Bonnaccord, Casa Verde, Casa Bianca, Desecheo Inn and Pipons, a good variety to start with, here also are numerous vacation rentals as well, just don't stay too far up the hill it's a long walk UP from the beach, or at night. Be sure to check out Rinconpr.co, and rincon.org

San Diego
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel within walking distance?

Thanks for your input! My fiance and I would like to get married in PR this April. We would like something on the beach...so far The Rincon Beach Hotel looks the best. Most of the hotels in SJ seem to cater to large groups and it is just the two of us. I wasn't sure if there were other hotels in Rincon that would be better than Rincon Beach hotel (closer to the town, etc).

Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel within walking distance?

if you want something on the beach way closer to town..i''d research RINCON OF THE SEAS GRANDE CARIBBEAN - more upscale...or HOTEL VILLA COFRESI - more casual local flavor..theses are right on the best swimming beach and are one property away from each other , plus are actually in RINCON...info for both can be found at

WWW.RINCON.ORG

happy planning,

doda

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel within walking distance?

Start palnning your April Wedding NOW the first 2 weeks are packed. I would also recommend you look at Rincon of the Seas, also there are some private beach villas that are beautiful for weddings, and offer much better intamacy. Nicole at Beachwalk catering and event planning is an excellent local resource and she knows all the local spots 787-209-5905, also Leslie at787-648-0037

6. Re: Hotel within walking distance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon