We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rincon area information needed

Albany, Ga.
3 posts
Save Topic
Rincon area information needed

I am considering a trip to PR and plan on staying a few nights in Rincon. As we will be staying at a B&B, Tres Sirenas, will we need a rental car to see some sights and get to restarants? I'm guessing that we will need a car to make the 2 hour drive over from San Juan anyway. What can you recommend as far as top places to eat dinners and lunch?

Thanks for any assistance that you can provide

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rincon area information needed

TripAdvisor has a listing of recommended restaurants in Rincon:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g264369-Rincon_P…

Unless you fly into the airport in Aguadilla on the west coast, you will have to drive 2.5 to 3 hours to Rincon from SJU and will have to rent a car from there.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,220 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rincon area information needed

I love the Restaurant at Villa Confresi for Dinner , they also have a great Bar on the Beach where they make Pinchos

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rincon area information needed

Rincón has tons of nice restaurants. There is Ode to the Elephant, Tamboo (good for burguers and lunch), Kaplash (also good for lunch), a local restaurant right besides the entrance going to Villa Cofresí (not the hotel's restaurant) and local "Panaderias" (bakeries) that are good for lunch.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
175 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rincon area information needed

The Lazy Parrot has a great restaurant.

I can't remember the name of the Italian place next to Villa Cofresi, but it is also good.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rincon area information needed

Try the Red Flamboyan. It was super yummy!!!

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rincon area information needed

All the above are great, have a look at Rincon's restaurant guide:

http://www.buenprovechorincon.com

http://www.elcoquiofrincon.com

For more information ask Lisa & Harry

Enjoy Rincon to the fullest!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
245 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rincon area information needed

I second Red Flamboyan! Cute restuarant with an outdoor deck with nice views. Try the nutella cocktail yum!

Also Saltaire restaurant at Casa Verde is delicious. It is an open air restaurant with a roof.

Tamboo was great for drinks, lively at night with a dj/dance floor - quite a young crowd.

For coffee, Banana Dang had the best latte i have ever tasted!

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rincon area information needed

Aussie_Chick20, did you write a review of your vacation?

9. Re: Rincon area information needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Rincon